Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Comments lost in cyberspace...

It has come to my attention that comments have been left but are not showing up on the page. I am not sure if there is something wrong with the page or if the commentors did something wrong. So, here's what I want you to do. First, please leave a comment on this posting... it doesn't have to be anything insightful, just say "here." Then, read the following posting, as that is the real post for today. Lastly, comment on that one and tell me what you are thinking. It's as simple as 1-2-3. Go!

2 comments:

Ryan Champlin said...

Let's see if I can comment on my own post

Ryan Champlin said...

Thanks, Javieth, for your encouraging comment! My original intent for this blog was to express my thoughts, get other people's opinions, and, if I were to be so lucky, provide useful information for people who are looking for it. So, you just made my day!

Sorry that I haven't really been posting recently. I write for a living, so writing for fun kind of loses its appeal. But I'll try to get back into it.

Thanks again.